Jet Ski Rental Agreement & Rules
This agreement contains the following information: Estimated Damage Costs, Waiver and Release of Liability, Assumption of Risk and Indemnity, General Terms and Conditions, Cancelation Policy, Rules and Regulations, and Age Requirements.
Renters must read and sign this entire agreement before the scheduled rental time!!!
RENTER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR WATERCRAFT AND ALL ACCESSORIES FOR THE ENTIRE RENTAL PERIOD UNTIL WATERCRAFT IS RETURNED TO R2 WATERSPORTS, LLC. INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO,THE EVENT OF WEATHER OR UNFORSEEN CIRCUMSTANCES WHICH MAKE IT NESSECARRY TO LEAVE WATERCRAFT SECURED IN WATER. RENTER SHOULD BE MINDFUL THAT ANY DAMAGE OCCURING FROM WATERCRAFT NOT BEING SECURED PROPERLY UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE IS HIS/HER RESPONSIBILITY.
ESTIMATED COST OF DAMAGE
FOLLOWING IS A LIST OF POTENTIAL DAMAGES THAT MAY OCCUR DUE TO RENTER’S NEGLIGENCE DURING THE RENTAL PERIOD. FOR EACH ITEM LISTED, THERE IS AN ESTIMATED COST OF REPLACEMENT AND/OR REPAIR. ALL DAMAGES WILL BE REPAIRED BY A CERTIFIED MARINE MECHANIC AND THE COST ABSORBED BY THE RENTER WILL INCLUDE TOTAL COST OF THE INVOICE PLUS 25%. THIS LIST IS NOT ALL INCLUSIVE. ANY ADDITIONAL DAMAGES INCURRED, THAT ARE NOT LISTED HEREIN, WILL BE REPAIRED AND CHARGED TO THE RENTER AS STATED ABOVE.
· *PLEASE NOTE: WE DON’T ALLOW SMOKING ON OUR WATERCRAFTS & PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THE WATERCRAFT.
SEAT TEAR - $350 MINIMUM (IF SEAT HAS TO BE REPLACED THE COST COULD EXCEED $1,500)
STEREO - $350 STEREO SPEAKER - $150
CARPET DAMAGE- $75 MINIMUM
JET PUMP DAMAGE - $850
LADDER DAMAGE - $225
SCRATCHES OR DAMAGE TO GEL COAT - $300 MINIMUM (COST COULD EXCEED $1,000)
GO PRO - $400
A SECURITY DEPOSIT OF $500 WILL BE HELD PER JET SKI RENTED if insurance ($20) was not purchased
RENTAL AGREEMENT - WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY, ASSUMPTION OF RISK, AND INDEMNITY
YOU MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER TO RENT ANY JET SKI. ANYONE UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE MAY NOT OPERATE ANY WATERCRAFT AT ANY TIME DURING THIS RENTAL PERIOD.
THIS RENTAL AGREEMENT: WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY, ASSUMPTION OF RISK, AND INDEMNITY (“RENTAL AGREEMENT”) IS APPLICABLE TO ALL RENTERS, OPERATORS, PASSENGERS, AND USERS OF EQUIPMENT PROVIDED BY R2 WATERSPORTS, LLC. *(FOR PURPOSES OF THIS WAIVER AND RELEASE, THE TERM “R2 WATERSPORTS, LLC” INCLUDES ALL EMPLOYEES AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, SERVANTS, ASSIGNS, SUCCESSORS, INSURERS AND SUBSIDIARIES OF R2 WATERSPORTS, LLC). THE UNDERSIGNED AGREES THAT HE/SHE IS ALSO SIGNING THE RELEASE ON BEHALF OF ANY MINOR CHILDREN FOR WHOM HE/SHE IS PARENT, GUARDIAN, OR OTHERWISE RESPONSIBLE FOR CARE, CUSTODY AND CONTROL. RENTER AGREES THAT HE/SHE WILL DISCLOSE TO R2 WATERSPORTS, LLC ALL POTENTIAL OPERATORS, PASSENGERS, AND USERS OF SAID RENTAL EQUIPMENT. RENTER FURTHER AGREES THAT IN THE EVENT THAT HE/SHE FAILS TO NOTIFY R2 WATERSPORTS, LLC OF ALL POTENTIAL OPERATORS, PASSENGERS, OR USERS OF SAID EQUIPMENT, HE/SHE WILL BE PERSONALLY LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO THE UNDISCLOSED INDIVIDUAL, EVEN IF SUCH DAMAGES ARISE OUT OF THE NEGLIGENCE OF FAULT OF R2 WATERSPORTS, LLC. R2 WATERSPORTS, LLC IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURIES OR DAMAGES TO UNDISCLOSED OPERATORS AND PASSENGERS, AND UNDISCLOSED OPERATORS OR PASSENGERS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO USE ANY WATERCRAFT OR EQUIPMENT OF R2 WATERSPORTS, LLC.
II. EXPRESS ASSUMPTION OF RISK - CAUTION!! READ BEFORE SIGNING
I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE OPERATION OR USE OF A WATERCRAFT HAS INHERENT RISKS THAT MAY LEAD TO BODILY INJURY OR DEATH. I FURTHER UNDERSTAND THAT I AM NOT BOUND OR REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY OF THE ACTIVITIES PRESENTED TO ME, BUT HAVE WILLINGLY AND VOLUNTARILY DECIDED TO PARTICIPATE. I HAVE NO HEALTH RESTRICTIONS WHICH WOULD PREVENT ME FROM PARTICIPATING IN ANY ACTIVITIES OR ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT. I REALIZE THAT I AM FREE TO REFUSE TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY OR ALL ACTIVITIES INCLUDING THOSE I FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE WITH OR WHICH I FEEL CANNOT BE COMPLEPTED SAFELY BY ME. I KNOWLINGLY AND VOLUNTARILY ASSUME ALL RISK OF INJURY, ILLNESS, DAMAGE OR LOSS, BOTH KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ASSOCIATED WITH THE RENTAL OPERATION, OR USE OF THE WATERCRAFT OR ASSOCIATED RENTAL EQUIPMENT, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE, ACT, OR OMISSION OF R2 WATERSPORTS, LLC. AND ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR MY PARTICIPATION.
III. RELEASE OF LIABILITY ---CAUTION!! READ BEFORE SIGNING
I HEREBY RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS R2 WATERSPORTS, LLC FROM ALL LIABILITY, CLAIMS, DEMANDS OR CAUSES OF ACTION FOR ANY INJURY, DISABILITY, DEATH, OR LOSS OR DAMAGE TO PERSON OR PROPERTY SUSTAINED BY ME AND/OR ANY MINOR CHILDREN FOR WHOM I AM A PARENT, LEGAL GUARDIAN, OR OTHERWISE RESPONSIBLE, WHETHER CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF R2 WATERSPORTS, LLC OR OTHERWISE. THIS INCLUDES ANY INJURY, DISABILITY, DEATH, OR LOSS OR DAMAGE TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY INCURRED AS A RESULT OF A HIDDEN, LATENT OR OBVIOUS DEFECT ON THE WATERCRAFT OR ANY OF THE EQUIPMENT USED, OR ANY FAILURE TO PROPERLY INSTRUCT, SUPERVISE OR TRAIN.
IV. COVENANT NOT TO SUE ---CAUTION!! READ BEFORE SIGNING
AS PART OF THE CONSIDERATION FOR USING THE RENTED EQUIPMENT, I PROMISE NOT TO SUE OR MAKE A CLAIM AGAINST R2 WATERSPORTS, LLC FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS SUFFERED AS A RESULT OF MY PARTICIPATION IN THE RENTAL ACTIVITIES. IT IS THE INTENT OF THIS RENTAL AGREEMENT TO FULLY AND COMPLETLEY RELEASE R2 WATERSPORTS, LLC FROM ALL CLAIMS.
V. LIABILITY TO THIRD PARTIES--- CAUTION!! READ BEFORE SIGNING
I AGREE THAT I WILL INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS R2 WATERSPORTS, LLC FOR ALL PERSONAL INJURIES, PROPERTY DAMAGES, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES TO ANY AND ALL THIRD PARTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, OPERATORS AND PASSENGERS OF OTHER WATERCRAFTS AND MINOR CHILDREN UNDER THE UNDERSIGNED’S CUSTODY, CARE, AND CONTROL, AS A RESULT OF ANY AND ALL ACTIVITIES RELATED TO THE RENTAL, OPERATION, OR USE OF EQUIPMENT PROVIDED BY R2 WATERSPORTS, LLC. EVEN IF SUCH DAMAGES ARISE OUT OF THE NEGLIGENCE OR FAULT OF R2 WATERSPORTS, LLC.
VI. RENTERS CONSENT TO PAYMENT OF RENTAL WATERCRAFT LOSSES AND DAMAGES
A VALID CREDIT CARD NUMBER SHALL BE RETAINED BY R2 WATERSPORTS, LLC AND WILL BE USED TO PROVIDE FULL COMPENSATION FOR FAILING TO RETURN SAID RENTAL WATERCRAFT IN AS GOOD CONDITION AS WHEN RECEIVED BY RENTER. COMPENSATION INCLUDES, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO, REIMBURSEMENT OF ARTICLES DAMAGED, MISSING OR BROKEN. RENTER AUTHORIZES R2 WATERSPORTS, LLC TO CHARGE RENTERS CREDIT CARD FOR THESE ITEMS IN SUCH CASE. IN THE ALTERNATIVE OR IN ADDITION TO THE CHARGES TO RENTERS CREDIT CARD, R2 WATERSPORTS, LLC, IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION, MAY DEMAND THAT RENTER PAY SUCH CHARGES IN IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE FUNDS SUCH AS CASH OR CERTIFIED CHECK. THE AMOUNT AVAILABLE ON THE BALANCE OF THE CREDIT CARD SHALL IN NO WAY BE CONSIDERED A LIMITATION ON THE AMOUNT OF DAMAGES, REIMBURSEMENTS, OR RENTAL CHARGES OWED TO R2 WATERSPORTS, LLC BY THE RENTER.
RENTER HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGES AND UNDERSTANDS THAT THE WATERCRAFT IS WITHOUT DAMAGES OR DEFECTS INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DENTS, SCRATCHES, TEARS, STAINS AND PROPELLER DAMAGE. AN INSPECTION OF THE WATERCRAFT WILL BE CONDUCTED BY BOTH R2 WATERSPORTS, LLC AND RENTER PRIOR TO THE RENTAL PERIOD WHEREBY ANY EXISTING DAMAGES WILL BE NOTED AND ACKNOWLEDGED IN WRITING ON THE ATTACHED BOAT RENTAL AGREEMENT FORM. UPON RETURN OF THE WATERCRAFT, R2 WATERSPORTS, LLC WILL CONDUCT A FINAL INSPECTION. RENTER WILL BE HELD RESPONSIBLE AND LIABLE FOR THE TOTAL COST OF ANY AND ALL DAMAGES TO THE WATERCRAFT THAT WERE NOT NOTED DURING THE INITIAL INSPECTION. R2 WATERSPORTS, LLC HAS UP TO 48 HOURS AFTER THIS RENTAL & PRIOR TO BEING RENTED AGAIN TO DISCOVER AND INFORM RENTER OF DAMAGE FOUND.
RENTER ACKNOWLEDGES AND UNDERSTANDS THAT ALL RENTAL WATERCRAFTS INCLUDE ACCESSORY ITEMS AND ALL MISSOURI AND ILLINOIS DEPARTMENT OF NATURAL RESOURCES REQUIRED EQUIPMENT INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO PERSONAL FLOTATION DEVICES, FIRE EXTINGUISHERS, THROW DEVICES, ANCHORS, ETC. ALL ITEMS INCLUDING THE VALUES OF EACH ITEM WILL BE NOTED BETWEEN R2 WATERSPORTS, LLC AND THE RENTER PRIOR TO LAUNCHING THE RENTAL WATERCRAFT. BY SIGNING THE INVENTORY LIST, THE RENTER ACKNOWLEDGES AND ACCEPTS FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ALL ITEMS LISTED. UPON RETURN OF THE RENTAL WATERCRAFT, R2 WATERSPORTS, LLC AND THE RENTER WILL COUNT ALL RETURNED ITEMS. ANY ITEMS MISSING OR DAMAGED FROM THE SIGNED AGREEMENT WILL BE PAID FOR BY THE RENTER AS STATED HEREIN.
EARLY RETURNS OR CANCELLATION DUE TO THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RENTER WILL NOT RESULT IN A REFUND. ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN DUE TO MECHANICAL FAILURE UNTIL RENTAL COMPANY HAS HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO CHECK THE UNIT FOR OPERATOR NEGLIGENCE AND OR ABUSE. IF IT IS DETERMINED THAT THE RENTER HAS CAUSED DAMAGE TO THE UNIT, R2 WATERSPORTS, LLC RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHARGE THE RENTER’S CREDIT CARD WITHOUT ANY FURTHER NOTIFICATION OR AUTHORIZATION FROM R2 WATERSPORTS, LLC. RENTER WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY REVENUE LOSS DUE TO WATERCRAFT BEING UNRENTABLE DUE TO DAMAGE CAUSED DURING THIS RENTAL PERIOD.
VII. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
I CERTIFY THAT I HAVE RECEIVED ADEQUATE AND PROPER SAFETY AND OPERATIONAL INSTRUCTION FOR THE EQUIPMENT AND WATERCRAFT RENTED FROM R2 WATERSPORTS, LLC AND AM CAPABLE IN ALL ASPECTS OF THE HANDLING AND OPERATION OF SUCH EQUIPMENT AND WATERCRAFT AND FOLLOWING ALL SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS. I AGREE NOT TO USE NOR PERMIT THE USE OF THE EQUIPMENT (A) FOR ANY UNLAWFUL PURPOSE; (B) IN A CARELESS, RECKLESS, OR NEGLIGENT MANNER; (C) WHILE UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF ALCOHOL AND/OR DRUGS; (D) TO CARRY PASSENGERS OR PROPERTY IN EXCESS OF THE CRAFT’S RATED CAPACITY; (E) IN A RACE OR COMPETITION; OR (D) IN VIOLATION OF THE INSTRUCTIONS I RECEIVED FROM R2 WATERSPORTS, LLC.
THIS AGREEMENT SETS FORTH THE ENTIRE AGREEMENT AND UNDERSTANDING BETWEEN THE PARTIES, AND ALL PREVIOUS DISCUSSIONS, UNDERSTANDINGS, REPRESENTATIONS, NEGOTIATIONS, AND AGREEMENTS WITH RESPECT TO THE MATTERS INCLUDED IN THIS AGREEMENT AND MERGED HEREIN. ADDITIONALLY, THE CONSIDERATION RECITED HEREIN IS THE FULL, COMPLETE AND ENTIRE CONSIDERATION FOR THIS AGREEMENT, AND THERE IS NO FURTHER CONSIDERATION TO BE PAID BY ANY PARTY TO ANY OTHER PARTY OTHER THAN AS RECITED HEREIN.
IF ANY PROVISION OR PART OF A PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE DETERMINED TO BE VOID OR UNENFORCEABLE BY A COURT OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION, THE REMAINDER OF THE AGREEMENT SHALL REMAIN VALID AND ENFORCEABLE BY ANY PARTY.
THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED UNDER THE LAWS OF THE STATES OF MISSOURI AND ILLINOIS IN THE EVENT R2 WATERSPORTS, LLC PREVAILS IN ANY LITIGATION OR CLAIM RELATING TO THE ENFORCEMENT OF THE PROVISIONS CONTAINED HEREIN, I AGREE TO PAY AND INDEMNIFY R2 WATERSPORTS, LLC FOR ITS LITIGATION EXPENSES, INCLUDING REASONABLE LEGAL FEES AND COURT COSTS.
I EXPRESSLY WARRANT AND REPRESENT THAT BEFORE EXECUTING THIS AGREEMENT I HAVE FULLY INFORMED~ MYSELF OF THE TERMS, CONDITIONS AND EFFECT OF THE AGREEMENT, AND THAT I HAVE REILED SOLELY ON MY OWN JUDGMENT IN EXECUTING THE DOCUMENT.
I HAVE READ THE TERMS OF THIS RENTAL AGREEMENT, WAIVER AND RELEASE OF ALL CLAIMS INCLUDING THE PROVISIONS REGARDING ASSUMPTION OF RISK, RELEASE OF LIABILITY, DISCLAIMER OF EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND THE COVENANT NOT TO SUE, AND I UNDERSTAND THAT I AM GIVING UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS IN CONSIDERATION FOR MY USE OF THE R2 WATERSPORTS WATERCRAFT AND EQUIPMENT. I ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT.
I AGREE TO ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY, EVEN THOSE RISKS ARISING OUT OF NEGLIGENCE BY R2 WATERSPORTS, LLC, OTHER PASSENGERS, RIDERS, AND/OR ALL PARTICIPANTS ON THE WATERCRAFT. MY AND OUR PARTICIPATION IN THE ACTIVITY IS PURELY VOLUNTARY. I ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR MYSELF AND ALL PASSENGERS ON THE WATERCRAFT, INCLUDING ANY MINOR CHILDREN, FOR ANY BODILY INJURY, ACCIDENT, ILLNESS, PARALYSIS, DEATH OR LOSS OF PERSONAL PROPERTY EVEN IF CAUSED, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, BY THE NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER FAULT OF PASSENGERS, RIDERS, GUESTS AND OTHER PASSENGERS ON THE WATERCRAFT AND EVEN IF CAUSED, IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY THE NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER FAULT OF R2 WATERSPORTS, LLC, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, LEGAL REPRESENTATIVE AND ASSIGNS (COLLECTIVELY THE “RELEASEES”).
CAUTION!!! READ THIS ENTIRE DOCUMENT BEFORE SIGNING. THIS DOCUMENT AFFECTS YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS AND RELEASES ALL LIABILITY AGAINST R2 WATERSPORTS, LLC.
A cancellation received with greater than a 24-hour notice (48-hours during holiday periods), including for personal emergencies, will result in a $50.00 cancellation fee. The cancellation fee will be deducted from the reservation fee. A refund of the balance will be issued to the credit card used to secure the reservation.
A cancellation received with less than a 24-hour notice (48-hours during holiday periods), or a "no show" including for personal emergencies, will forfeit the entire reservation fee.
Cancellation fees will be waived only if the following conditions exist at the time of the rental: heavy rain lasting more than 45 minutes; lightening; tornado warnings; high wind advisories or any condition that R2 WATERSPORTS, LLC considers unsafe boating conditions.
Safety Rules and Regulations
Personal Watercrafts (PWC) are increasingly popular recreational vessels on Missouri and Illinois waters. They are classified by the United States Coast Guard as a "Class A Vessel", which is a motorboat less than 16 feet in length. Inexperienced operators may not always recognize potential dangers and consequently are involved in a high percentage of accidents.
To improve and promote safe and responsible boating on the state's waterways, the Missouri and Illinois Natural Resources Police, Missouri State Highway Patrol – Water Division and The U.S. Coast Guard enforces the PWC regulations explained in this agreement. It is important for you to read and understand the regulations explained in this agreement and other materials before operating a PWC.
You must be 18 or over to rent a personal watercraft
• PWC’s have no brakes. Allow long distances for stopping.
• No Throttle-no steerage. You must maintain some throttle to maneuver.
• Remember the 100-foot rule. Most PWC accidents are collisions. Stay at least 100 feet from everything.
• Avoid tunnel syndrome. Don't just look forward, continually look to both sides and behind while riding.
• If you were born after January 1, 1984, you must carry with you a certificate of boating safety education if boating in the State of Missouri
• Everyone on board must wear a US Coast Guard approved personal flotation device.
• You can only operate between the hours of sunrise and sunset.
• Your watercraft must be equipped with a self-circling device or engine cut-off switch, which has not been altered in any way. The operator of the craft must wear the cut-off lanyard at all times.
• You cannot operate at a speed greater than 6 knots when within 100 feet of another PWC, other boats, a wharf, pier, piling, bridge structure, abutment or people in the water.
• You cannot refuel the watercraft while a person is aboard.
• Negligent operation is not permitted. (See pg. 8)
YOU MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER TO OPERATE OUR PERSONAL WATERCRAFTS AND MUST POSSESS A CURRENT VALID DRIVER’S LICENSE!!!
In addition, passing an approved boating safety course is required for all persons born after January 1, 1984, in order to operate any boating vessels in Missouri.
You may not operate a PWC in any of the following negligent manners:
(Any violation will result in termination of rental time with no refund)
• Operating a personal watercraft under the influence of drugs or alcohol
• Jumping or attempting to jump the wake of another vessel within 100 feet of that vessel
• Riding backwards and/or standing on the seat of the craft while riding
• Weaving through and recklessly operating in areas of congestion
• Speeding in restricted areas such as marinas, no wake zones, environmentally sensitive areas or operating in a manner that endangers the life, limb or property of any person, including the operator. (i.e. splashing other PWC’s or swimmers, buzzing piers and other boaters, etc.)
•Operating a personal watercraft between the hours of sunset and sunrise
• Allowing children under the age of 6 to ride behind an adult
• Operating a personal watercraft without a life jacket or kill switch attached
• Exceeding the number of people or weight limits listed on the capacity plate
•Operating a personal watercraft outside the designated boundary area
• Operating a personal watercraft in a circular course around fishermen or swimmers
• Moor or attach to any buoy, beacon, light marker, stake, flag or other aid to safe operation, or to move, remove or, displace, tamper with, damage or destroy the same
•Anchoring in the traveled portion of any river or channel so as to prevent, impede, or interfere with safe passage of any other boat through the same area
•Operating a personal watercraft within an area designated as bathing, fishing, swimming, or otherwise restricted
• Engaging in water skiing, surfboarding or other similar activity
•Swimming or diving within two hundred yards of any sight-seeing or excursion boat except for maintenance purposes or unless within an enclosed area
•Operating within 50 feet of a "Diver Down Flag" or operate a boat within 150 feet of a "Diver Down Flag" except at Headway/Steerage Speed
•Fueling the watercraft with any person aboard
• Failing to comply with the U.S. Coast Guard Inland Rules of the Road
Jet Ski Tours
Acknowledgement of Tour Member Responsibility, Express Assumption of Risk, and Release of Liability
I understand that during my participation in this R2 Watersports, LLC tour, I may be exposed to a variety of hazards and risks, foreseen or unforeseen, which are inherent in each tour and cannot be eliminated without destroying the unique character of the tour. These inherent risks include, but are not limited to, the dangers of serious personal injury, property damage, and death (“Injuries and Damages”) from exposure to the hazards of travel and R2 Watersports, LLC has not tried to contradict or minimize my understanding of these risks. I know that Injuries and Damages can occur by natural causes or activities of other persons, animals, trip members, trip leaders and assistants or third parties, either as a result of negligence or because of other reasons. I understand that risks of such Injuries and Damages are involved in adventure travel such as R2 Watersports, LLC Tours and I appreciate that I may have to exercise extra care for my own person and for others around me in the face of such hazards. I further understand that on this tour there may not be rescue or medical facilities or expertise necessary to deal with the Injuries and Damages to which I may be exposed.
In consideration for my acceptance as a participant on this tour, and the services and amenities to be provided by R2 Watersports, LLC in connection with the tour, I confirm my understanding that:
• I have read any rules and conditions applicable to the tour made available to me; I will pay any costs and fees for the tour; and I acknowledge my participation is at the discretion of the leader.
• The tour officially begins and ends at the location(s) designated by R2 Watersports, LLC. The tour does not include carpooling, transportation, or transit to and from the tour, and I am personally responsible for all risks associated with this travel.
• If I decide to leave early and not to complete the tour as planned, I assume all risks inherent in my decision to leave and waive all liability against R2 Watersports, LLC arising from that decision. Likewise, if the leader has concluded the tour, and I decide to go forward without the leader, I assume all risks inherent in my decision to go forward and waive all liability against R2 Watersports, LLC arising from that decision.
• This Agreement is intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by law. If any provision or any part of any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or legally unenforceable for any reason, the remainder of this Agreement shall not be affected thereby and shall remain valid and fully enforceable.
• To the fullest extent allowed by law, I agree to WAIVE, DISCHARGE CLAIMS, AND RELEASE FROM LIABILITY R2 Watersports, LLC, its officers, directors, employees, agents, and leaders from any and all liability on account of, or in any way resulting from Injuries and Damages, even if caused by negligence of R2 Watersports, LLC its officers, directors, employees, agents, and leaders, in any way connected with this tour. I further agree to HOLD HARMLESS R2 Watersports, LLC, its officers, directors, employees, agents, and leaders from any claims, damages, injuries or losses caused by my own negligence while a participant on the tour. I understand and intend that this assumption of risk and release is binding upon my heirs, executors, administrators and assigns, and includes any minors accompanying me on the tour.
• I have read this document in its entirety and I freely and voluntarily assume all risks of such Injuries and Damages and notwithstanding such risks, I agree to participate in the tour.
• I have read, I understand, and I agree to the enclosed R2 Watersports, LLC Tours Reservation and Cancellation Policy.